I woke up this morning and checking my Facebook after the University of South Carolina’s big win last night against Florida and saw the MMO-Champion feed this morning where they apparently have a new beast at level 85 you can tame.
Yes, the one, the only, the greatest community manager ever (25 year game card please), Ghostcrawler is a rare, elite level 85 mob that is tamable by hunters. The funniest of Ghostcrawler’s abilities is the “Nerfbat” which reduces your abilities “to the ground”. However, I thought of some other awesome abilities that would be awesome for this mob to have.
– Summon Moose: When below 20% health, he summons a moose to aid him in his attacking. After taming, he can summon a moose mount for the hunter. All other classes scream “HUNTERS ARE OP” when you pass them on the moose mount.
– Away, Unwashed Masses: Can fear your character. Silences, stuns, and snares all at the same time.
– On a Boat: When below 5% health, Ghostcrawler heads to the closest boat, jumps in, and starts leaving. Must kill/tame him before he gets to the boat.
– Pally Debuff: Immune to any paladin abilities.
– Ban Hammer: He uses this at 1%. If this ability is not interrupted, you will immediately be disconnected and will not be able to sign on for 3 hours on that account.
– QQ More: Makes you blind and you start emoting crying emotions. Last 5 seconds unless you are a paladin and it last 30 minutes, but you can’t hit him anyway.