Now that we are so close to Cataclysm, I have started focusing more and more on what I will be doing when Cataclysm hits. Here is my likely list of what on my order of things in Cataclysm.
1) Druid to 85 – No question about this. Unfortunately, because of my surgery, I will not be able to take the rest of the week of 12/7 to level him to 85, but I will do it every night. To get ready, I’m gonna go fill my questlog up to the maximum number of quest and turn them all in after Cataclysm hits to help speed the process along. I would like to tank my way to 85, but since I have to find the dungeon entrances and I’m sure they may be phased, I will have to quest some.
2) Heroic Dungeon Tanking To Get Starting Raiding Gear – Instant queues and lots of nice blues or even starter level epics. I also will have some Justice Points saved up from the time before Cataclysm starts.
3) Raiding on the Druid – Get back in the routine and start raiding all the endgame stuff.
4) Mage to 85 – Get my first alt up to 85.
5) Level Tailoring/Leatherworking/Enchanting up to 525 – Leatherworking may make my DK finish leveling his skinning quicker to get to level 78 so he can skin.
6) Finish Jewelcrafting – May make my dwarf hunter, who is in the 60s, a miner for that reason. Well, that and blacksmithing for my paladin.
7) Heroic Dungeons/Raiding on my Mage – I have to gear up my mage.
8) Level Other Alts – I have a feeling this won’t be until 4.1 hits because there is so much to do.
9) Archeology – As fun as that sounds, it can wait.
What are your plans for Cataclysm? I would love to hear your opinions about what you are doing once Cataclysm hits.