With the announcement of the Blizzcon internet stream, my opportunity to watch Blizzcon this year has finally opened up. Besides the in game pet, I like to think about what could be coming from Blizzcon this year. Here are my top 5 wishes.
1) Korean Filter for Starcraft 2 – They consider it a sport. We need some help so we don’t run into professionals.
2) Real ID Boss – A PUG only boss in Cataclysm that if not beaten quickly enough will share your info with the PUG, starting with your name, then goes to your e-mail, your billing information, your social security number, your mother’s maiden name, and finally, your bank account info.
3) Automatic raid ignore if GearScore is mentioned in raid chat – Combined with the guild leveling perks.
4) Diablo 3 Final Boss is the Super Devil
The Super Devil is at least six inches taller than the devil, rides a flying motorcycle, and carrys a jar of marmalade which is believed to cause adultry.
5) New IP is a remake of The Lost Vikings – Featuring John Cleese as the voice of all 3 vikings. “I tell you this parrot is no more. It has ceased to be.”
While those are not likely, what is likely is a release date for Cataclysm if it has not been released yet. Speaking of that, just another reminder to enter the Christmas in July contest. The contest will close on 7/31/10 so get your entries in.